Our vision at Asthma Canada is a future without asthma.
Our mission is to help Canadians with Asthma lead healthy lives through education, advocacy and research.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Educating and informing people living with asthma
- Engaging and empowering the asthma community
- Supporting researchers working to find better asthma treatments
- Advocating for awareness and change to improve access to healthcare
- Striving for excellence in service delivery by best practices
Our values are at the core of what we do and act as a guide for the direction we take as an organization.
- Client Focused
- We Listen
- Caring & Compassionate
Our Strategic Directions
Asthma Canada’s strategic directions for 2018 to 2020 are to:
- Strengthen our connections with asthma community
- Expand the focus on asthma
- Raise funds to support our mission
- Build capacity and optimize operational excellence
Asthma Canada is a registered charitable organization. We operate under the direction of a volunteer Board of Directors. The following committees work to advance our mission:
- Scientific and Medical Committee
- Education Committee
- Government Relations Committee
Asthma Canada has a national office, located in Toronto, and works with volunteers and community organizations across Canada.